GE Africa’s Internship Program (Pre-ECDP) is a newly created internship/co-op program designed to give college/university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
- Human Resources,
- Field Service Engineering,
- Information Technology and more.
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Current college / university student in 3rd or 4th year
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
How to Apply
Apply for the General Electric Administration and Support Opportunity