GE Africa’s Technical Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a newly created 24 month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
- University Degree Clinical / Biotechnical / Electrical Engineering
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Proficiency in English
- Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area including but not limited to Life Care Systems, UltraSounds Systems, Xray, CT, MR, MI etc.
- Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems
- Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
How to Apply
Apply for the General Electric Internship Programme Opportunity