GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a twelve month development program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
- Recent college / university graduate in Mechanical, Industrial or Aeronautical Engineering
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Assist Service Managers at all stages of outage planning cycle, including validation of scopes and schedules and identification of resources and tooling.
- Day to day problem solving of customer technical and commercial issues.
- Anticipate customer needs and trends; develop and implement customer specific solutions to enhance our value. Partners with the wider team to communicate observations, issues, trends and feedback impacting customer service.
- Assist with sales and marketing related activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- External focus, ability to consider the external impact of business activities and decisions on customers.
How to Apply
Apply for the General Electric Power and Water Early Career Development Program Opportunity