Closing Date: 26 June 2014
Location: Cape Town
- A University qualification in Linguistics, English or Journalism.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word.
- Preferably a talented young graduate looking to gain experience in online publishing
- Cover Letter
Please indicate your salary expectations in your cover letter.
- Edit and proofread course material for accurate use of grammar and spelling.
- Assess the structure and flow of documents to ensure that they are written at a level that is appropriate for the intended audience.
- Make substantive edits involving fact checking and reviewing of formatting and layout to ensure consistency with GetSmarter style.
- Edit documents for logic and accuracy, removing redundant or unnecessary copy.
- Check documents for consistency of page numbers, figures, captions, tables, numbering, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of grammar, syntax, spelling and punctuation.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organization skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a pressured environment.
How to Apply
- Email: [email protected]
NB: CVs without cover letters or ones that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered. If you do not hear anything back within two weeks after applying for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.