Closing Date: 31 August 2015
GIBB’s bursary programme aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the firm. If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the GIBB bursary programme is ready to change your life. Bursaries awarded are for full-time university students, studying engineering.
What is offered?
A GIBB bursary covers:
- Cost of tuition at any university in South Africa
- Books and stationery
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
- Must be a South African citizen
- Studying or planning to study towards an Engineering Degree, with specialisation in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads
- Copies of your
- Full academic record
- Completed application form
- Valid contact details
- Employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Vacation work at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Download the application form
- Application forms should be completed in your own hand writing
- If your results are not available, please submit your application form and indicate that your results will follow as soon as they are available.
- No fax application forms will be accepted
How To apply
Email: [email protected]
The Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources Department
PO Box 3965
Comments are closed.