Closing Date: 31 August 2016
Have you got what it takes to join a revolutionary engineering intelligence provider? GIBB’s bursary programme aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the firm.
If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the GIBB bursary programme is ready to change your life. Bursaries awarded are for full-time university students, studying engineering.
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Building & Construction,Engineering
What is offered?
- A GIBB bursary covers:
- Cost of tuition at any university in South Africa
- Books and stationery
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
- Employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Vacation work at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Students must be South African citizens with a valid ID Book / Card.
- Students must be studying towards an Engineering Degree, Honours or Masters, with specialisation in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads.
- Students must have successfully completed their 1st year of study.
- For students in University 2nd, 3rd year, Honours or Masters, studying in one of the fields mentioned above need to maintain a 60% average to apply.
- For students in University 2nd, 3rd year, Honours or Masters, studying a National Senior Certificate or an equivalent must be provided.
You must attach certified copies of the below documents in order to be considered:
- Matric Certificate
- Full tertiary academic record
How to Apply
Comments are closed.