Closing Date: 31 October 2016
The core purpose of the job is to provide graduates a growth path to gain experience in all engineering and planning aspects (project management, design, and site) during their first four years. The graduate will shadow a Senior Engineer who prepares and presents technical reports internally as well as conduct assignments in the engineering field. These assignments will expose the graduate to the technical aspects of how to plan, organize and control engineering projects.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain experience in traffic engineering and transport planning design reviews
- Gain experience in traffic engineering and transport planning project sites.
- Gain experience in traffic engineering installations, testing and commissioning.
- Gain experience in all aspects of multi-disciplinary Transport engineering and interfaces.
- Gain experience in engineering management of projects.
|Graduate Engineer: Signaling
|Graduate Engineer: Traffic and Transportation
|Graduate Traffic Engineer and Transportation Planning