Closing Date: 01 May 2015
Mechanical Engineering Training Opportunity
Gijima would like to invest in the training of true Limpopo candidates for the following Trades:
Proof that you have successfully completed:
- N3 Mechanotechnology (50%)
- N3 Mathematics (50%)
- N3 Engineering Science (50%)
- N3 Engineering Drawing (50%)
- N4 Mechanotechnics (40%)
- N4 Mathematics (40%)
- N4 Engineering Science (40%)
- N4 Mechanical Draughting (40%)
You must be able to provide your own accommodation and transport.
Be committed to achieve, and be willing to work shifts and overtime when required.
Be medically fit.
Preference will be given to individuals from Limpopo Province.
The programme will include:
- 26 weeks practical training at an accredited training centre.
- 54 weeks on-site training.
How to Apply
Please email your CV, ID and statement of results (Matric & N3 / N4) to: Email: [email protected]
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from us 2 weeks after the closing date.
Comments are closed.