Closing Date: 16 January 2014
To develop sales knowledge and experience through continuous on the job training that will facilitate the greater account team through small projects and add value to the team
Working with NAM PNP, the graduate will assist in the following:
- Annually develop and implement a comprehensive account plan that aligns the customer’s requirements with GSK’s strategic priorities to deliver on set account, channel & brand KPI’s.
- Analyse, compile and review performance of account plan incorporating competitor, category & shopper dynamics. Identifying any risks or issues and implementing corrective actions where appropriate in order to deliver maximum sales and profit.
- Drive trading, category, space and discounts management in line with the channel & account plan.
- Responsible for delivering the annual trading profit through the effective financial management of the agreed pricing policy, control of promotional and trade investment against sales revenue achieved.
- Negotiate and control the implementation and payment of the national trading terms agreed upon with the National buyers and senior executives to ensure all the agreed elements are being adhered to in order to deliver maximum profits and sales.
- Develop, negotiate, implement and control the promotional strategy which maximizes the effectiveness and efficiency of investment budget; completing pre & post evaluations of Return on Investment of all national & regional account promotions using the Promotional Evaluation Tool to ensure maximum commercial effectiveness.
- Jointly lead with Activation Managers, category opportunities or initiatives across OTC, OHC & NUTS to improve GSK’s brand activation within the account against the key Point-Of-Purchase drivers.
- Lead continual development of multi-functional contact strategy in order to broaden both the breadth of contact including buying, supply chain, category, marketing and the depth of contact base.
- Lead to ensure field sales alignment & execution of the strategic account plan.
- Jointly lead with Activation Managers, category opportunities or initiatives across OTC, OHC & NUTS to improve GSK’s brand activation within the accounts against the key Point-Of-Purchase drivers
- Attending monthly trade visits to get a better understanding of sales and the processes.
- Manage all account activity and planning on the Just Enough system daily
- Tertiary education with relevant business degree (i.e.) B. Comm or Sales
- Computer Literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
How to Apply
Comments are closed.