Location: Bryanston, Gauteng
- Minimum Bcom (Accounting) ,
- Extensive experience in MS Office (Good working knowledge of Excel)
- Completing CIMA qualification Essential
1. Payments Process
- Prepare payment packs on a weekly basis, with supporting documents, and timeously submit to the Commercial Finance Partner for authorization.
- Proactively follow up with Country Managers, and where relevant with distributors, regarding outstanding documents.
- Prepare GL postings which correctly reflect the nature of the transaction for completed payments and timeously submit to the Finance Shared Services team.
- Prepare remittance advices for all payments made to distributors.
- Maintain filing of relevant documents.
- Setup process for the monthly reconciliation of creditor balances and perform monthly distributor reconciliations.
- Maintain an uptodate payment tracker to assist with the accrual of expenses.
- Coordinate with GSK Procurement the loading of vendors for payment as required.
- Implement process changes to achieve improved efficiency.
- Proactively investigate ideas to reduce expenses.
2. Monthend Reporting
- Submission of accurate monthly payment tracker to Finance Business Partner.
- Preparation of monthly headcount report. Prepare Medical and Regulatory rows on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly Vaccines Stats report. Prepare Exchange rate analysis on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of the Advertising & Promotion (A&P) expense tracker and the Opex tracker on a monthly basis
- Assist with commentary for the monthly analysis of Opex and A&P spend.
- Assist with IPT responsibilities.
3. Forecasting and Budgeting Process
- Assist the SnA Finance Reporting and Planning Manager with the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting of expenses and A&P
- Perform roll forward and initialisation of monthly forecast on ModCF.
- Assist with generation of monthly baselines reports for Sales, Opex and A&P.
- Assist with ModCF and Bison reconciliations.
- Ensure that there are SOPs / Knowledge Documents to support the systems and processes.
- Completion and acknowledgement of relevant SOP’s and elearning
- Perform L1 and L2 testing as required by the annual testing plan requirements and compile reports which document the procedure and outcomes of testing performed.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.