Closing Date: 13 January 2014
Responsible for administration of the Payroll database, ensuring correct payment of salaries and benefits for employees administered via the Bryanston office using payroll and human resources input.
1. Controls Human Resources administration and the Payroll database by:
- Receiving all payroll and HR documentation, ensuring that it is correct and accurately input the necessary details on the Payroll system.
- Liaising with suppliers of the payroll system as appropriate with specific reference to system customization and/or corrections.
- Working in close co-operations with the Finance Department and Fleet Accountant on all matters that have a direct impact on ensuring that accurate and timeous payments are made to employees paid from head office.
2. Participating in general Human Resources Practices by:
- Assisting all employees with an open door policy with regard to HR and Payroll queries i.e. leave, payslips, benefits.
- Updating and sending of monthly staff changes i.e. new appointments,
resignations etc. via e-mail to all relevant departments.
3. Ensuring that the professionalism of the HR department is constantly upheld.
4. Assisting with Benefit Administration by:
- Investigating and following up on Pension/Provident matters relating to withdrawals, quotations etc.
- Providing information to employees as requested with regard to the various benefits offered by the Company, as well as Policies and Procedures.
- Computer Literacy
- Office Automation equipment.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- HR Qualifications
- Initiating Action
- Managing work (Time Management)
- Contributing to team success
- Quality/Accuracy orientation
- Decision Making
How to Apply
Comments are closed.