Closing Date: 16 May 2014
- Bcom / B Admin HR / Industrial Psychology
- No Experience needed.
- Understand the HR processes
- Understand the work skills plan
- Doing checks on MIE and reference checks
- Preparing the employment packs for new starters
- Managing performance at GSK including the Performance Improvement Plan (you will deliver some of this training and you will help to manage a PIP process with one of the generalists)
- Managing disciplinary within the workplace including attending a disciplinary (you will attend a disciplinary and work with the generalist handling the disciplinary)
- SHL profiling
- Know how to benchmark current packages against market data
- Know how to calculate internal salary ranges per grade
- Remuneration and Benefits per grade and Job Function
- Putting together a package and offer letter
How to Apply
Comments are closed.