Location: Bryanston, Gauteng
- Degree in Marketing
- No work experience required
- Southern Africa background will be an advantage (exchange student)
- Ability to communicate in either French or Portugese will be an added advantage.
• This is a one year graduate placement in the Southern Africa Pharmaceutical Marketing & Sales team. The graduate will have the opportunity to work on a range of brands across 11 Southern African Markets.
• The gradate programme will include the opportunity to learn and implement core marketing & sales principles, support the brand and sales managers with developing and implementing brand strategy, supporting sales delivery and build a foundation in pharmaceuticals.
• The graduate will have the opportunity to present their projects to senior management during the placement and develop their presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.