Closing Date: 19 June 2014
- Must have a Marketing Degree, Communication Degree or Business Administration Degree
- Input into short and medium term marketing plans by utilizing processes and formats as formulated in the Marketing Way.
- Exercises control over the marketing process by initiating and controlling a detailed monthly expenditure budget drawn up to meet agreed fiscal plans.
- Progress new product development by collaborating with global category teams, external and internal customers in order to identify potential new product opportunities.
- Understanding of general business and marketing conditions within South Africa to successfully co-ordinate and facilitate strategies within these constraints.
- Insight into and understanding of consumer attitudes, behavior and motivations.
- Technical knowledge of the advertising, media and marketing research disciplines.
- Sound financial, strategic planning and project management skills required.
How to Apply
Apply for the GlaxoSmithKline Marketing Graduate Programme