Closing Date: 31 January 2014
NB: All applications must include school leaving results and latest university results otherwise they will not be considered.
- This is a one year graduate placement in the Southern Africa Pharmaceutical Marketing team. The graduate will have the opportunity to work on a range of brands across 11 Southern African Markets.
- The graduate programme will include the opportunity to learn and implement core marketing principles, support the brand manager with developing and implementing brand strategy, and build a foundation in pharmaceutical marketing.
- The graduate will have the opportunity to present their projects to senior management during the placement and develop their presentation and communication skills.
- Support the tactical implementation for a portfolio within the Business Unit.
- Support market analysis including taking account of the profile, competition, unmet need, market potential, customer insight, profitability and investments required to market a brand effectively.
- Support innovative customer focus marketing campaigns to achieve or exceed forecasts.
- Is fully compliant with the promotion and marketing code to achieve performance with integrity. The graduate will receive training on arrival on all relevant codes and principles.
- Supports the forecasting process for assigned products sales to ensure product availability and achieve targeted forecast accuracies.
- Ensures Sales Force Engagement for the portfolio, creating sales force understanding, knowledge, belief and motivation for the brand strategy.
All degrees from accredited Universities
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Incisive analytical and strategic skills
- The capability to learn and apply the principles of marketing
- Knowledge of computer applications (word, PowerPoint and excel) for analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Collation of market and brand specific data from diverse data sources
- Develop insight and understanding of the customer and the market
- Interact within a cross-functional team in order to gain information and insight
- Show initiative and creativity in the development of the brand strategy
- Communication of the brand strategy to the different departments
- Ability to work both independently and lead teams is essential
How to Apply