Closing Date: 27 February 2015
The Practical Internship provides work experience to students studying towards, or who have completed Engineering, Metallurgical and Occupational Health-related qualifications. The programme is composed of practical workplace exposure P1 for 6 months and P2 for 6 months.
The Company, as the Host, will provide students with practical workplace exposure and projects which will be submitted to the Institute where the project will be marked and the student awarded a qualification. The Practical Internship also requires the student to enter into a tripartite
- • Studying towards a diploma/degree in Electrical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Metallurgical Engineering or Occupational Health and Hygiene (Environmental Health)
- • Completed S1 – S4 for practical training P2 requirements
- • Good communication and interpersonal skills
- • Computer literacy (Microsoft computer packages)
- • General knowledge of safety systems
- • Must be medically fit
How to Apply
Interested? Send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, together with a certified copy of your highest qualification or statement of results and quoting the relevant reference number, to e-mail: [email protected] or fax: 086 557 1291
Comments are closed.