Closing Date: 30 June 2013
Eligibility for Consideration
Candidates must be:
- South African citizens and under or turning the age of 21 during their first year of study (applicants for first year of undergraduate study) and under or turning (or have been under the age of, or turned) the age of 23 during their second year of study (applicants for second and subsequent years of undergraduate study)
- studying or intending to study full-time towards a degree at a recognised South African university that is acceptable to GFL
- able to provide proof of their academic results for grade 11 and progress in grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with acceptable symbols or tertiary results
- intending to study for a bachelor’s degree full-time commencing in the year after the application ismade
- accepted by the university for the degree course as recorded on the bursary application form
In terms of the projected manpower requirements, bursaries will only currently be considered for the following degrees:
|University Bursary Scheme||Technikon Bursary Scheme|
How to Apply
* In the geology discipline, bursaries are not considered for undergraduate studies only.
Comments are closed.