- Quick Tips
Learn How to Apply.
How to Write a Cover Letter
How to Write a Professional CV
- Keep in Touch
Have a Specific Question?
Closing Date: 08 August 2016
|Supply Chain Management Grad / Intern
1. Logistics Execution (Uitenhage) – Gain exposure to all aspects of warehousing, long haul transportation and local distribution.
- Qualifications: Degree in Logistics Management or BSc Industrial Engineering
2. Supply Chain Planning (Uitenhage) – Gain exposure to Demand Planning and Supply Planning.
- Qualifications: BCom with any of the following as majors: Econometrics, Statistics, Business Management or Economics
Apply for the GoodYear Supply Chain Graduate / Internship Opportunity
|Financial Planning & Analysis Grad / Intern (Gauteng)
|Communication Grad / Intern (Port Elizabeth)
- Qualifications: Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Media and Communication
Apply for the GoodYear Communications Graduate / Internship OpportunityB
|Legal Grad / Intern (Gauteng)
Apply for the GoodYear Legal Graduate / Internship Opportunity
|Engineering Grad / Intern
Qualifications: BEng Mechatronics, BTech Electrical (light current with emphasis on automation and control), Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering Apply for the GoodYear Engineering Graduate / Internship Opportunity
|Sales Grad / Intern
- Consumer Sales (Durban and Gauteng): Qualifications: Degree in Marketing Management or Business Management, Entrepreneurial Management or BCom Management
- Commercial Sales (Gauteng): Qualifications: Degree in Marketing Management or Business Management, Entrepreneurial Management or BCom Management
- Business Managers (Gauteng): Qualifications: Degree in Marketing Management, Business Management, Entrepreneurial Management, BCom Management or Retail Management
Apply for the GoodYear Sales Graduate / Internship Opportunity
Comments are closed.