Closing date: 28 October 2016
Rand Water in partnership with Govan Mbeki Local Municipality take pleasure in inviting suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to participate in a 3-year fixed-term contract programme in the following disciplines: Discipline Minimum Qualification Numbers E-mail
- Electrical Engineering BEng/BSc/BTech [x8] [email protected]
- Mechanical Engineering BEng/BSc/BTech [x8] [email protected]
- Civil Engineering BEng/BSc/BTech [x8] [email protected]
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) BSc Geomatics/BSc Geo-informatics/BSc (Hons) Geo-informatics [x12] [email protected]
- Quantity Surveying BTech Engineering Survey/BSc Land Survey [x8] [email protected]
- Town Planning BTech/BSc/ BSc (Hons) Town & Regional Planning [x16] [email protected]nerh.co.za
- Construction Project Management Construction Management Accredited BTech/Honours degree in the built environment [x12] [email protected]
- Natural Sciences BTech/BSc/BSc (Hons)/MSc/MTech in Natural Sciences [x8] [email protected]
In making the final selection, preference will be given to applicants meeting the following important criteria:
• Suitably qualified and unemployed • A valid Code 08 driver’s licence will be an advantage • Appointments will be made in the context of Employment Equity • Must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid SA ID • Must be under the age of 35 (aligned with the NSDS III) • Academic content must be a realistic match to the academic requirements for professional registration with the respective statutory councils.
All applicants must please ensure that applications, which will include a CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID, are directed to the relevant e-mail address. Rand Water reserves the right not to make appointments to any of the advertised internships at any stage. Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.