Closing Date: 05 April 2014
Government Communication and Information System hereby offers internship opportunities to South African graduates and post graduates.
- Photography / Visual Production / Cinematography
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Ability to use editing software
- Ability to use Cameras
- Ability to use Macintosh
- Ability to use Microsoft
- Some should have experience in Audio-visual Production / Cinematography or Multimedia Production
- Knowledge of Cinematography
- Knowledge of Audio-visual Production
- Knowledge in Microsoft software applications
- Knowledge of Audio-visual Production / Cinematography OR Multimedia Production
- Knowledge in Macintosh software applications
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
Unemployed South African graduates/postgraduates, with a tertiary qualification in any of the above mentioned fields of study, who have not been previously employed under any internship programme.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on Z83 form, obtainable from any public departments or www.gov.za, stating the field for which the intern is applying (from the above list). A CV, certified copies of certificates, academic transcripts, and Identity document must be attached. The certification stamp must not be older than three months and failure to submit the required documents will result in the application been disqualified.
Note: Short -listed candidates will be required to attend interviews to determine their suitability. If you are shortlisted, you will be required to bring with your portfolio to the interview.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Applications can be directed to the CEO of Government Communication and Information System, Private Bag X745, Pretoria, 0001, for attention Mr S Matshageng or hand deliver to 1035 Tshedimosetso House, Francis Baard Street.
Enquiries: Mr Elmond Jiyane, Tel: 012 473 0073/ Mr A Mohamed, Tel: 012 473 0015