Location: Matlotlo House Johannesburg
Closing Date: 05 July 2013
Reference Number: ref-00842
Number of Posts: 5
Directorate: Sector and Industry Development
Salary: Stipend of R4035.00
The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website, which must be completed in full.
The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
- 1 x BCOO/ BA in Economics graduates major in International trade or Development Economics or Econometrics.
- 1 x BCOMM/ BA degree graduate specializing in Financial Management and or Financial m0deleng
- 1 x Bachelor Degree/ ND graduate in Industrial Engineering.
- 1 x Bach Degree/ ND graduates specializing in Public Relations or Industrial Engineering/ Advanced Manufacturing.
- 1 x Law Degree/ BCOM/ LLB graduates majoring in Commercial Law/ Business Law.
It should be noted that this is not a permanent employment but an opportunity for unemployed graduates to acquire relevant work experience. Successful candidates will be responsible for their transportation costs.Duration and Remuneration The Internship Programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months and interns will receive a stipend of R4 035.00 per month.Who is eligible to apply.
Applications are invited from candidates who have not been previously employed under any Public Service Internship programme. Candidates should be aged between 18 and 35 years and apply for programmes as indicated below:
Enquiries: Ms. Alleta Mashile: 011 355-8045
- Do you have the required qualification
- Did you attend Lower Primary & High School in Gauteng.
- Were you born in Gauteng?
How to Apply