Headquartered in Johannesburg, Dimension Data was founded in 1983 at the inception of networked communications with a simple vision – to do great things. Dimension Data is a specialist IT services and solution provider that helps clients plan, build, support and manage their IT infrastructures. Today we are positioned at the forefront of networking and communications in around 50 countries on five continents around the world.
In October 2010, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT), one of the largest global telecommunications service providers, acquired 100% of Dimension Data plc for GBP 2.1 billion, making Dimension Data a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NTT Group.
By continually building on our knowledge and expertise in IT infrastructure technologies, Dimension Data has become a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions.
As a Graduate in the Dimension Data Graduate Accelerated Programme , you will get the opportunity to integrate the theoretical world of study and the practical working world. On this programme support and development is provided which ensures that you will learn from the best professionals in the industry.
What we will expect you to do:
As a successful candidate on the GAP programme you will :
Follow a technical stream or fulfil a business support roles
Mentor learners on the Dimension Data Saturday school initiative
Attend training and coaching sessions
Join a team that will enable you to contribute to our business and help us to deliver excellent service to our customers
- You’ll need to be a South African citizen
- Completed a Degree or a Post Graduate Degree
- No more than a year’s work experience.
- We’re particularly interested in hearing from people with a degree in HR or Accounting
- Have clear criminal and credit records
- Professional Communication skills (both written & spoken)
- Great People
- The support, inspiration and friendship of great colleagues
- Opportunity for Development
- A great opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Challenging Work
- Live our passion for technology serving our world class clients
- Global Organisation
- A place in our great global family
The Programme runs once a year for 12 months , to start 01 February each year. Graduates are employed on a one year fixed term contract with the view to permanent employment into the business the following year
We aim to attract the " top of the class" graduates who have demonstrated leadership skills so whatever your IT ambitions, this programme provides an excellent springboard into your chosen career.