Closing Date: 20 January 2013
To attend to the guest’s financial requirements; manage allocated floats and conduct specific cashiering tasks in the cashiering to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Matric or equivalent
Cashiering/Banking and/or related experience will be advantageous
Skills and Knowledge
- Sound numerical ability.
- Strong people orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and good clear command of English.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident, outgoing personality and well groomed.
- High concentration levels.
- Customer driven approach.
- A willingness to work shifts.
- A willingness to work in a smoking environment.
- Ability and willingness to stand for long periods of time.
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request.
- Successful completion of Cashier Training Programme.
- Successful Gaming Licence application
Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct specific cashiering tasks in the cashiering to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Guest Service – Maintain constructive two-way communication, ensuring prompt and effective service.
- Financial – Accurately maintaining your float.
How to Apply