Closing Date: 13 January 2013
To deal specific games in accordance with external company controls as approved by the Gaming Board. To create an environment that enhances excellent customer service. To ensure that Grand West’s values and culture are practised on a daily basis.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Successful completion of 6 weeks Tables Training Programme
- Customer Service experience advantageous
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong people orientation
- A confident, outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
- High concentration level
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to stand while working for long periods of time
- A willingness to work in a smoking environment
- A willingness to work shifts (The ability to work within a 7-day, 24-hour rotation roster)
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request
- Successful Gaming Licence application
Key Performance Areas
- To deal specific games to maximize profit through game control, numerical computation and game communication.
- Security of tables operation.
- Occasional involvement with promotional activities.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.