Closing Date: 07 January 2015
The Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent (MISA) in conjunction with the Energy and Water Sector Education and Training Authority (EWSETA) hereby offers unemployed graduates an 18-months internship in the local government sector.
Graduate Interns will be placed in local government under the tutelage of an experienced qualified municipal supervisor official for on-the-job supervision for 18-months. Opportunities are available on the following Technical disciplines:
- Civil Engineering x1
- Town Planning x1
- Unemployed graduates willing and available to undergo 18-months post-graduation workplace experience deployment with a host municipality.
- Unemployed FET College or university of technology graduates, meeting the minimum academic requirements in the form of:
- Civil Engineering – N6 / National Diploma / B. Tech degree (Civil Engineering)
- Town & Regional Planning – N6 / National Diploma / Bachelor’s degree (Town & Regional Planning)
How to Apply
All applications need to include:
- Curriculum Vitae Certified
- Copies of relevant qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Proof of Residential address
Applications must be submitted to:
Director: Corporate Services, Mrs. I. Sikhulu Nqwena, Great Kei Municipality, Private Bag X2, KOMGA, 4950 OR 17 Main Road, KOMGA, 4950.
For enquiries you can contact the Manager Human Resources Manager: Ms. P. Dumalisile at043 8311 305 / 028 / 325 during office hours
E- Mailed or Faxed applications will not be considered.