Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 26 October 2012
Grindrod – An integrated freight logistics service provider
Grindrod is looking for two (2) ND/Gen IT Degree graduates, with no prior work experience, to participate in a 12 month internship programme. The intern must have a knowledge of all desktop operating systems and sofrware (Windows and Office), knowledge of standard computer hardware, A+ certification preferred, Microsoft or other certifications desired (i.e. MCITPT, MCP, MCSE).
Summary of functions:
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of desktop technology hardware and software
- Respond to incidents within SLA or within a timely manner with appropriate level of urgency
- Resolve site calls within SLA
- Remote support through RDP and Windows Remote Assistance
- Escalate incidents and questions to appropriate team members
- Assist in disconnecting, moving and reconnecting desktop technology hardware for single user, multi-user and office moves
- Assist in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of office telephony
- systems – Avaya and PABX
- Use Service Desk to record and track all support work
- Positive Customer Relations
How to Apply
Email your CV to [email protected]. Please quote advert reference number in
application : TUP002A
Enquiries can be directed to Lee-Ann Boyce on (011) 706-9261.
* If you have had no response within 6 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.