- Quick Tips
Learn How to Apply.
How to Write a Cover Letter
How to Write a Professional CV
- Keep in Touch
Have a Specific Question?
Closing Date: 01 September 2014
|Risk and Compliance Graduatee
- BCom Risk Management /Business Management
- JD Edwards (Not critical)
- Microsoft Office Suite including excel, word and PowerPoint
- Advanced excel knowledge preferable
- Ensuring effective communication of local issues, providing support, advice and reinforcement of compliance, controls and values.
- identifying past issues and problems and effectively communicating solutions to all units to prevent repetition of previous errors and breaches.
- Building strong relationships with key business partners and working together to identify all risks that could adversely affect the business.
Apply for the GSK Risk and Compliance Graduate / Internship Programme
- Legal Degree or studying towards a legal degree
- Computer Literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- In conjunction with legal counsel and compliance manager, responsible for the timely preparation, review, agreements and related schedules.
- Assist with the contract management process including but not limited to review, tracking of agreements as well as working with procurement to ensure that tracked agreements are uploaded in the contract management system once signed by both parties.
- Resolve routine issues such as amendments and renewals and consult with legal counsel when complex legal questions arise that require input
Apply for the GSK Legal Graduate / Internship Programme
Comments are closed.