GSK invites Post-Graduates to join their Graduate-Wellness programme.
- Bcom Honors Marketing-Completed or Completing at the end of 2014.
- Translates deliverables in to personal objectives and focuses on what matters
- Takes full accountability for their own performance
- Plays an active role in a high performing team.
- Works across boundaries
- Open and receptive to coaching. Actively looks to develop their effectiveness
- Learns from experience (failures and success) to effectively deal with first-time situations or changing conditions
- Proven ability to accept accountability for actions and decisions
- On-the-spot thinking, confidence in an external environment
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams (internal & external/agency) to deliver results
- Excellent project planning and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal & external networks, quickly.
- Develops initiatives and can work independently but collaboratively
- Team player
- Able to work independently, yet with supportive “can do” attitude
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability and stamina to meet demands of multi-country and cross-functional environment
- Accurate, yet flexible approach
- Use strong project management & stage gate principles deliver projects including NPI on time and on budget
How To Apply
Comments are closed.