Location: Cape Town
This fantastic opportunity will suit an ambitious and creative marketing or copy-writing graduate who has an extra scoop of awesomeness and is looking to embrace it in a young, diverse, international team of equally awesome, passionate people at our head office.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (show this in your cover letter and CV)
- Basic HTML
- Social media knowledge: Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, blogging, etc.
- Knowledge Analytics and SEO
- Familiar with graphic design principles and applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Excel)
- Superior attention to detail a must. No spelling errors.
- Awesomeness essential.
- Creating and uploading new products to internal websites and outside platforms
- Uploading content to advertising platforms
- Applying ethical SEO best practices when performing all content management tasks
- Ensuring brand standards are maintained and are consistent at every internal and external contact point
- Engage in high level link prospecting, identifying sites and other properties and opportunities through which to gain high value links
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of graphic design principles and programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Juggling or something equally impressive
- For this position, we’re looking for an:
- Out-of-the-box thinker who is capable of taking a job and running with it.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]