Closing Date: 6 February 2017
Location: Douglas, Kimberley & Modderrivier
Opportunities exist in the following business:
- Human Resource Management (Douglas)
- Grain facilities (Douglas)
- Information Technology: Hardware (Douglas)
- Corporate Marketing: Content Development (Kimberley)
- GWK Farm Foods: QC Assistant Lab (Modderrivier)
Candidates will have the opportunity to gain practical workplace experience in the different core areas within the above-mentioned business.
- The suitable candidate must have a post-school qualification (certificate / diploma / degree) related to the relevant business mentioned above.
- Computer literate
Internship of 12 months available for ambitious persons seeking opportunities in an agribusiness.
How to Apply
If you are a suitable candidate, who can make a difference in this innovative agribusiness, please send your CV to GWK Talent Management by fax (086 501 2935) or e-mail ([email protected]).
Applicants, who do not receive a response within 14 days after the closing date for applications, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful.
All vacancies may be viewed on GWK’s website at www.gwk.co.za.
GWK strives for equal opportunities in accordance with its employment equity guidelines.