Closing Date: 31 August 2014
The Harmony Bursary Scheme has been created to award successful applicants with bursaries for full time study at accredited tertiary institutions. The scheme covers tuition and residence fees, the cost of prescribed text books and also provides a personal allowance. The scheme is designed to contribute to the development of historically disadvantaged South Africans.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current ONLY)
- IT (Information technology)
- In order to study in 2015 you must have applied to register with your university of choice by 31 March 2014.
- Certified copies of ID and Academic records.
- Applicants applying for bursaries with less than an achievement level of 5 in Mathematics and Science will not be considered for Geology and Science degrees. For Engineering, the minimum requirement for Maths & Science is level 6. Mathematics literacy will not be accepted.
How to Apply
Apply for the Harmony Bursary Programme