Fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Graduate to join Top Global FMCG Manufacturing company on a 1 year contract in Bloemfontein.
- BEng / BSc Mechanical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering preferable
- Driver’s License essential
- Ability to approach a need, task or idea from a new perspective and innovation through the application of engineering theory.
- Ability to display an understanding of technical or professional aspects of work, including a willingness to learn.
- Analytical, logical, conceptual, resourcefulness and problem solving skills is essential.
- Tenacity to persistently work towards goal achievement despite difficulties experienced by changing strategies, doubling effort or using multiple approaches.
- Self-motivation, high energy levels and perseverance to accomplish difficult tasks as well as a positive attitude towards work and others.
- Ability to sustain work effort in a pressurized environment, including the handling of multiple tasks / projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills including technical report writing skills and project justifications.
- Ability to interpret and express ideas clearly, fluently, concisely and persuasively in writing, utilizing the appropriate grammar and writing style suitable for a corporate setting.
- Ability to create trust and build a network of relationships with other functions to facilitate seamless execution of tasks / projects through a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work independently and confidently in applying own discretion when making applicable decisions.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft office suite packages and some knowledge of ERP packages.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]