- Assist with MSDS management, Safety Induction, Emergency drills and Legal compliance
- Assist with Auditing and conducts Risk Assessments
- Co-ordinate the implementation of Training & Development
- Complete H&S ChecklistsEnsure Systems, Procedures & Practices are consistently implemented
- HSE Administration and reporting
- Assist in improving HSE Awareness
- Adhock Projects
- B-degree/ National Diploma in Environmental Health specialising in Occupational Health and Safety or in Safety Management
- Must have an understanding of the OHS Act and Regulations
Remuneration will be in line with relevant qualifications and experience.
Applications must be submitted no later than 16:00 on the job closing date.
Job Reference Number: 120119TL01
Closing Date: 2 February 2012