Closing Date: 25 May 2016
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
We are currently recruiting graduates for a financial markets learnership programme. The programme is open to:
- Black African (South African) grads
- 3 year degree with excellent academic results in the following fields: Accounting / Actuarial Science / Business Science / Commerce / Corporate Finance / Investment Management / Banking / Information Systems / Mathematics / Statistics / Quants / or a related financial markets degree
- Interest in the financial markets
- Disabled (any race group)
- Currently unemployed grads
- Not funded through another Fasset work readiness programme
Please include all of the following documents in your application (only complete applications will be accepted):
- Motivational letter
- Matric certificate
- Full academic transcripts (certificates are not sufficient – we want to see your results)
Learners will be placed with various employers in the financial markets and stipend will be determined by the employer. Current participating employers includes banks, asset managers, hedge funds, private equity funds, stockbrokers, regulators, pension funds, custodians, stock exchanges.
How to Apply
Applications will be treated on a first come basis if graduates meet the necessary requirements.
Comments are closed.