Closing Date: 26 July 2013 at 16:00
We invite eligible students to apply for these exciting opportunities: Bursary opportunities Bursaries are offered in the following fields of learning:
- Electrical Engineering (Ref. 100831/1)
- Metallurgy Engineering (Ref. 100831/2)
- Mining Engineering (Ref. 100831/3)
- Grade 12 applicants: A minimum of a C symbol in both Maths and Science
- First- and second-year tertiary applicants: 100% pass rate in all subjects.
What the bursary offers:
- Registration and tuition fees. as well as accommodation, meals and textbooks
- A laptop
- Paid vacation work.
How to Apply
Human Communications has been retained to handle all responses. If you fulfill these requirements, please forward your CV, quoting the relevant reference number, to e-mail: [email protected] or fax: O86 268 1379.
NB: No late applications will be accepted. The appointments will be made in line with Hernic Ferrochrome’s Employment Equity Plan. Communication will be with snort-listed candidates only.
Comments are closed.