Closing Date: 10 April 2015
Stipend: R100 000
Duration: 2 years
National Treasury has introduced a finance internship programme to promote capacity building in Municipalities. Interns will gain first hand practical experience and be further trained in strategic reforms in Municipal Finance.
Applications are therefore invited from historically disadvantaged graduates for the following positions:
Have at least 3 year B Com degree or equivalent, majoring in Accounting and/or Local Government Finance
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English
- Be computer literacy and have knowledge of Windows spreadsheet applications
- Previous work experience in Financial Accounting would be a recommendation
- Graduates who come from within the Hibiscus Coast Municipal area will gain preference.
Key Performance Areas:
Assist in implementing General Access Municipal Accounting Practice
- Assist in developing statistical reporting modules
- Assist in developing financial Policies and procedures
- Assist in the compilation of financial statements and management reports
- Assist with reconciliations and financial analysis
- Electronic capturing of financial data
- Other financial functions.
How to Apply
Submit applications / CVs with certified copies of qualification, to the Hibiscus Coast
Municipality, Department Corporate Services, 10 Connor Street, P. O. Box 5, Port
Enquiries: Manager Human Resources
Telephone: (039) 688 2023 / 2072 / 2075 / 2077
NB: If you don’t hear from us within 21 working days of the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful
Comments are closed.