- An Apprentice Chef with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food.
- Deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to high levels of customer service.
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the Head chef or senior manager in the hotel
- Complete all aspects of the training programme including the mandatory in-service theory prescribed by the Program.
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to learn
- High School Graduate and at least a culinary certificate
How to Apply
Comments are closed.