Closing Date: October 2012
HKLM is looking for a entry level administrator to assist and learn trafficking in a major agency.
You will be working closely with the traffic manager, learning the art of organising times and deadlines.
You will also be working closely with the production manager to understand what it takes to produce a job.
Responsibilities you will be trained in
• Assist traffic and production management personnel in performing daily activities
• Assist with monitor and schedule studio resources , reviews etc.
• Learn proper circulation of information
• Maintain job bags on Chase
• Handle and coordinate correspondence, proofs etc
• Assist in creating PO’s and CE’s and all other administration
• Archive documents and save
• Gather accurate information in order to brief studio
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good organisational competences
• Efficient in time management
• Attention to details
• Ability to prioritise
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Enthusiastic and dynamic
• Positive and confident attitude
• Able to perform well without close supervision
• Team worker
• Able to work under pressure
• Stress management
How to Apply
Contact: Angela Meuwsen ([email protected])