Closing Date: 31 January 2014
The Group Legal Team at Hollard is offering an exciting new opportunity for a recent LLB graduate, in a 1(one) year Legal Internship. The main focus will be to provide general contract administration service and support to the Group Legal Team.
- LLB Degree
- Some work experience within a corporate and/or related environmentv preferred
- Some knowledge of Insurance legislation and regulations
- Contract management and drafting
- Interpretation of legislation
- Conduct contract administration in relation to all current legal contracts in place
- Review the current contracts to identify, review, accurately index and record, comments on, coordinate follow-up actions and sign off all contracts to ensure an up-to-date relevant contract repository and database
- Where directed provide appropriate legal research and interpretation in support of the legal advisors
- Draft, review and provide comment on contracts to the legal team
- Review and comment on policy documents
- Support the legal team in the preparation of business reports
How to Apply
Comments are closed.