Company: House of Monatic
Location: Salt River Cape Town.
Closing Date: 31 October 2012
A workplace training intervention that allows learners to progress on a career path in the Fibre Processing and Manufacturing Sector. The candidate will enter into a 9 month learnership agreement comprising of both structured theoretical learning and practical work based experience.
The learnership programme will consist of modules focussing on:
- Understanding the industry, the functioning of the industry and stakeholders involved.
- Health and Safety
- Garment Construction
- Must have completed Grade 10, 11 or 12
- Must have taken English and Mathematics or Mathematical literacy as a subject
- Must be fully bi-lingual
- Must be self motivated
- Must display perseverance
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be well organised
- A Copy of your CV
- A cover letter
Fax: 021 442 9595
Post: Attention HR P.O Box 1434, Cape Town, 8000