Closing Date: 08 November 2013
Location: Salt River Cape Town.
Contact Persons: Jaimie-Leigh Corker/ John Duminy
Summary: A workplace training intervention that allows learners to progress on a career path in the Fibre Processing and Manufacturing Sector. The candidate will enter into a 9 month learnership agreement comprising of both structured theoretical learning and practical work based experience.
The learnership programme will consist of modules focussing on:
- Understanding the industry, the functioning of the industry and stakeholders involved.
- Health and Safety
- Garment Construction
- Must have completed Grade 10, 11 or 12
- Must have taken English and Mathematics or Mathematical literacy as a subject
- Must be fully bi-lingual
- Must be self motivated
- Must display perseverance
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be well organised
How to Apply
Send a copy of your CV and A cover letter to:
Post: Attention HR P.O Box 1434, Cape Town, 8000 OR Email: email@example.com