In this sales program you will start by building a client portfolio in an assigned territory/ account by proactively selling products, services, supplies to installed base and through “cold calling” in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns. It is a complex sales with Multi-product/service and integrated solutions. You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up. Being responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management you aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities. Analyze client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HP capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in business studies
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, JOBS or internships
- Interest in Technology or corporate environment
- Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales.
- Able to clearly articulate HP value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
- Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at Business Manager Level.
- Potential to grow within a global company
- Internationally oriented
How to Apply
Comments are closed.