What do we offer?
We don’t expect you to already have specific technical skills or professional experience. That’s exactly what we will provide you with through our Graduate Development Program. HP gives you the opportunity to transition from a brand new graduate to a professional in Sales and Marketing.
We will help you achieve this by putting a comprehensive individual development plan in place to ensure a structured and blended learning experience with extensive on-the-job, in-class and virtual training opportunities. A mentor will be assigned to you to give you support along the way as well as regular feedback on your performance and development.
While applying for the Graduate Development Program you will be able to choose which area of professional development interests you most.
You can choose one of the following:
- Graduate Development Program: Product Marketing Analyst
You will be part of a team that is usually specialized in product, channel or industry marketing. You will be also involved in the planning of advertising and promotional campaigns as well as trade shows.
- Graduate Development Program: Sales Analyst/Sales Support Analyst
As a Sales Analyst, you will support the team with market and industry research, compile and analyze sales reports and contribute to sales events. Through training and hands-on experience you will gain product knowledge as well as insight in the complex operational processes behind a global supply chain and sales process. Throughout your development to a sales professional, you have to option to become an expert in Storage, Software, IT Services or Server solutions.
What do we expect from you?
We’re looking for people who graduated from universities within the last 12 months or who will graduate within this academic year.
You can be a graduate in one of the following areas:
- Information Systems
- Business Studies
- Other Business Administration degrees
In addition, we are also looking for the following “extra qualifications”:
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with people of all types and backgrounds
- Flexibility: a talent for adjusting quickly to rapid change
- Team Player: a reliable team member at work and beyond
- Analytical Abilities: an eye for detail, even in a general context
- Communication: an ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment
- Commitment: the dedication to achieve your goals – and to continuous professional and personal development
- Personality: positive-thinking, with initiative and the ability to laugh – even at yourself
How to Apply