You can choose one of the following:
- Graduate Development Program: Technical Consultant / Pre-Sales Consultant
In this role you will learn to effectively apply your technical expertise in IT consulting projects. You will establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the client by delivering one of HP’s core technology solutions to large corporations and Governments.
- Graduate Development Program: Customer Services Engineer
In this role you will configure system hardware, software and network components, assemble and integrate systems and products and verify operation requirements. At a later stage you will learn how to use proactive monitoring procedures to identify problem prevention opportunities. In addition you will conduct customer presentations as well as compile information to convey major points clearly and persuasively.
- Graduate Development Program: IT Business Development Analyst
The IT Business Development Analyst establishes and maintains a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the client by developing a core understanding of the client’s unique business needs and competitive challenges. You will then tailor strategy and architect solutions to meet the needs of the client and interface with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate the development of the most suitable IT solution.
What do we expect from you / Qualifications?
We’re looking for people who graduated from universities within the last 12 months or who will graduate within this academic year.
You can be a graduate in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- IT / Computer Engineering
In addition, we are also looking for the following “extra qualifications”:
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with people of all types and backgrounds
- Flexibility: a talent for adjusting quickly to rapid change
- Team Player: a reliable team member at work and beyond
- Analytical Abilities: an eye for detail, even in a general context
- Communication: an ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment
- Commitment: the dedication to achieve your goals – and to continuous professional and personal development
- Personality: positive-thinking, with initiative and the ability to laugh – even at yourself
How to Apply
Comments are closed.