Closing Date: 09 March 2012
A dynamic organization, specializing in external recruitment is looking for an exciting, high flying and sales orientated individual to take on the role of an HR Administrator Intern for a one year contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sourcing of candidates using various resourcing tools.
- Screening and selection of candidates.
- Updating of candidate details.
- Updating and typing of CVs.
- Writing of job specs and loading onto various portals.
- Interviewing of candidates.
- Reference, ITC, qualifications and criminal checks.
- Liaison between candidates and clients.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Recent graduate with a 3yr Degree or 3yr Diploma in Human Resource Management or similar.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong business and sales acumen.
- 1 year working experience highly advantageous.
- Strong admin skills.
Please note that all communication is limited to short listed candidates only.
Please forward all CVs to Laura Knight: [email protected]
Apply online before 09 March 2012.