AEL Mining Services is looking for HR Graduates to provide support and assistance to HR Business Partners
- Grade 12 and HR diploma or Degree
- A high level of confidentially is required.
- Must be very familiar Microsoft Excel and Word.
- The incumbent must be a self-starter, work independently, be tenacious and show initiative.
- Prepares and manages all documentation w.r.t. recruitment (and the weekly summary thereof), proforma interview & guides (ICS system) and correspondence pertaining to the process.
- Prepares movement forms in consultation with the HR Business Partner and line managers and liaises with HR admin regarding documentation and sign-ons. This includes ensuring all necessary qualifications/training is in place and signed-off before movements take place.
- Supplies relevant manpower reports as well as other reports to line managers and the HR Business Partner and HRM.
- Is responsible for the study loan system and organizes all the necessary paperwork between employee and payroll.
- Administration of assessments and payment thereof.
- Updates gainshare spreadsheets and other related documentation and distribution thereof.
- Gathers and collates employee statistics and assists with Employment Equity submissions, etc.
- Maintains the job description process w.r.t. accepting the JD’s format, setting up appraisal sessions, obtaining signatures and updating SAP.
- Performs a Corporate role with regard to the updating of JD info on the SAP R 3 system
- Assist HR Business Partner with any project work as and when required, e.g. audits, etc.