Location(s) : Cape Town
Closing Date: 20 April 2012
We are currently searching for a Graduate Intern – Human Resources. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent university graduate to gain valuable work experience in Human Resources. The position is based at our head office in Cape Town and will work closely with the Human Resources Manager for our South African Programme.
Key Performance Areas
- Recruitment and Selection
- Remuneration and Benefits
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Employee Wellness
- Employee Relations
- Employee Records and HRMIS
- Policies and Procedures
- Ad hoc HR Projects
- Fluency in English essential
- Computer literacy in MSOffice, Outlook and internet
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organising
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters in a professional and ethical manner
- Ability to take initiative
● A monthly allowance will be paid for the duration of the graduate internship (up to 12 months).
● Preference will be given to South African citizens.
A relevant Bachelor’s degree or post graduate qualification, preferably in Human Resources or Behavioural Sciences
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to mothers2mothers via email to [email protected] by 20 April 2012. Please insert HR in subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not hear from us by 30th April 2012, please consider your application unsuccessful.