Closing Date: 31 July 2013
Start Date: January 2014
Criteria for selection
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- South African citizen
- A relevant degree in finance, economics, business or accounting, completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in banking, within the HSBC Group
- Leadership and team working capabilities
If you are successful, we will invite you to complete a more detailed assessment online. This invitation will be in the form of an email or SMS (therefore please ensure that you complete your contact details correctly during the application process).
There will be two rounds of online assessments, and you will receive feedback as to your progress after each round. Those that make it through both rounds of online assessments will then be internally assessed and shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a full day assessment centre – details of which will be provided to closer to the time. Offers to successful candidates will only be made after the assessment centre.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application and submit copies of transcripts, CV and id documents on www.hsbcgraduates.co.za
- Await correspondence from HSBC
Please note applications close on 31 July 2013