Closing Date: 27 November 2014
Ref: PB Intern-11/14
The Human Sciences Research Council seeks to invite a highly motivated individual, who is interested in pursuing a career in publishing, to apply for the Publications Intern position in its Africa Institute of South Africa (AISA) programme in Pretoria.
- Provide copy-editing and proof reading of manuscripts
- Liaise with authors, typesetters, copy-editors, and proof-readers
- Assist in the collation of manuscripts
- Undergraduate degree in publishing studies or related field
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Proof of registration (for registered students)
- Academic transcripts (for registered students)
- A recommendation letter from supervisor (for registered students)
How To Apply
Include your CV, a letter of motivation, and the details of three recent referees (with telephone, fax and e-mail contact details). Ensure that you indicate the reference number. The HSRC will only consider applications that comply with the above requirements. Applicants may be required to undertake a written exercise in the competencies required for the position.
Please submit your application to: The Head: Human Resources, HSRC, Private Bag X41, Pretoria 0001, or hand deliver to the HSRC Building, Room S944, 134 Pretorius Street, Pretoria. Alternatively applications may be e-mailed to [email protected]. Please ensure that you indicate the reference number in the subject line, applications that do not comply with these requirements will not be considered.
For enquiries (not applications) please contact Mr Solani Ngobeni on 012 316 9768.
Comments are closed.