Position: Administrative Assistant 1 Human Resources, (Development position for an assistant officer T09)
Position/Task Grade: L09
Area of specialisation Document and Records Management
Department: Business Support Management
Business Unit: Koeberg Operating Unit
Geographical Area/Location: Melkbosstrand- Western Cape
Reference Number: 49892784PZ/329-637779
Closing Date: 31 January 2012
- Qualification(s): grade 12 plus 3 years Business Admin Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Experience: 2 years�?? experience in project, information or documentation management.
Skills and Competencies
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Risk Assessment skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- High level of computer literacy skills
- Co-ordination and priority setting skills
- Administrative, organisational and communicational skills
- In depth knowledge of document and record control processes and systems
- Understanding of ISO (International Standards Organisation) 9001 and SANS (South African National Standard) 15489 requirements
- Develop file plans
- Database administration
- Update design basis documents
- Perform records management activities
- Provide document management training
- Update plant configuration items on SAP
- Perform records compliance assessments
- Develop document templates, forms, workflows
- Maintain document distribution and satellite centre
- Manage modification packages and plant status changes
- Develop plant break down structures, engineering bills of materials
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom?s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.